6 Reasons Why Giving The Gift Of Music Can Change Someone's Life
Everyone is looking for the perfect gift for the upcoming Holiday season! We all strive to have the best presents that the recipient will cherish for years to come. Here are 6 reasons you should consider giving the gift of music to your loved ones this year.
1. Unlike toys and clothes, music is a gift that can last a lifetime! Fashion and fads come and go, but music can become someones forever hobby, favorite past time or even their career! All it takes it getting the opportunity to learn to play an instrument that can last a lifetime!
2. Playing music increases confidence and overall self esteem for all ages. We all know someone that could use a little boost in life! Although learning an instrument can be a challenge, it can also be one of the most rewarding things a person can do. That feeling of accomplishment can boost someones confidence through the ceiling, encouraging them to push further and further with their music making skills!
3. You rarely find instruments in a landfill. Most holiday gifts become a thing of the past and find their way to the garbage bin after a while. Musical instruments are not often found in landfills, but passed down to the next generation or given to someone else looking to learn.
4. You may just be the reason for the next big star! By giving the gift of music, you could be starting out the next Beethoven or Stevie Ray Vaughn. Some people don't even realize how much they love playing music until they are given the opportunity!
5. Playing music relieves stress and anxiety. By giving those music lessons or that musical instrument as a gift may offer your friends and family an outlet that may change their life forever! The holidays can be the most stressful time of the year. Getting the opportunity to get lost in the music may make the difference between a horrible or a fantastic holiday!
6. Not learning music is one the top of the biggest regrets list! We have heard it over and over again! "I wish I would have learned how to play an instrument when I was a kid." You are never too old to learn how to play music and the Holidays are the perfect time to make that dream come true!
So if you know someone that has mentioned how much they love music or would love to play an instrument, do them a huge favor and give them the gift of music for the Holidays! It can be so much more then just a gift, it can be life changing!