Music Depot Top Secret Project Page
Although we are apart right now, that does not mean that we cannot make music together!
- Videos must be taken on a phone in a landscape format (side to side)
- Videos must be taken in high lighting with no backdrops or props. You should look like you are in your natural setting.
- Remember this is a video project, so make sure not to be wearing your pajamas!
- Do not use filters on videos.
- Make sure there is no visual or audio distractions while you are filming (mom in her bathrobe, dogs barking, vacuum cleaners, etc)
- You must use the provided video url below with headphones when you perform the song. This allows us to only hear you and not the music. All tracks will be stacked on top of each other to bring the song together!
- You must perform the song from beginning to end.
- Make sure the audio is not clipping or distorted before submitting.
- If you want to play various instruments or sing lead and harmony parts, please record and submit separately.
- Never hesitate to contact us if you need any help!
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, then we did not receive your submission. Please keep clicking the submit button until it says "thank you for your submission" to ensure that it goes through.If it times out, chances are your video is too big. You may also send it to us via dropbox or google drive to email@example.com. If emailing, please still submit the form below so we know to watch for your submission.
ASSIGNMENT #13 - Summer of 69'
Deadline: Friday June 26th at 9:00 p.m.
Use the chord chart and Youtube link below to learn and record the song to. Make sure to play or sing along with this track in your headphones so we are all in the same timing. If you want to submit various tracks, please submit them separately. Use the upload link below to submit your video. Make sure it confirms that we have received the submission. You may have to click the submit area several times. If it does not work, send it to us via Facebook messager or upload to facebook and make visible only to Morgan Mitchell (add her on Facebook if you haven't already!)
If you need any help on this assignment, please reach out to us via facebook, the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO BELOW
AMAZING job everyone! We are so proud of all of our students that took part in this project!!